Friday 11 January 2013

Aiden's Angels Therapy Session #1

I wasn't joking when I said there was going to be a therapy session. This is the first official day of therapy, helping each other recover from that major emotional blow we took last night regarding the first chapter and title of Between 3 (found here: http://aidensangels.blogspot.ca/2013/01/between-3-title-reveal-and-chapter-one.html) Basically this is a place to just go crazy. Let your emotions out.

Also...you get to see my face and hear my voice when I'm tired and have a cold. Yay. Boy, you guys are spoiled. Anyways, just check out the video below (though there's nothing special on it).





I just realized that behind me was one of my bookshelves and you can clearly see 7 books right on my right hand side (well you can clearly see 5). If you can name all 5 or 7 books I should give you a prize. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment