Saturday 18 May 2013

A Message From The President

So I don't have anything new for you, parse because frankly I have just been so busy this last week but I did want to ask you guys:

What do YOU want from Aiden's Angels?

Do you want more interviews, articles, events, more interactive posts? Tell me what you want to see going on and I will do my best to make it happen. Anything at all. This blog is about you guys.

Mostly I've been featuring reviews lately because that's all I can get my hands on but I want to feature you, the Angels, the ones who make this series that Cyndi writes possible; the ones who fell in love with Aiden MacRae and want to share that love with the rest of the world.

I feel like you guys have been distant lately and I know everyone is busy but just taking a minute to share or comment or lend to a post helps out so many people - namely me.

We want to show Cyndi just how much we love and appreciate these stories that she's written and to do that we have to engage. This is a great group of people we have here with one thing in common: our love of a certain Scottish Transporter. And of reading and of romance and of Scotland and I'm sure a lot of other things. Don't you want to share that?

I didn't even mean to get up on the soapbox today but we're in the middle of May and I am going crazy and I want you guys know that I love you and I know you love Aiden and I just want you to share the love.


I'm going out on a limb here guys.

What do you want? Tell me! Please?

*goes to hide in corner*

No comments:

Post a Comment