Friday 24 May 2013

Calling All Angels

So I've talked to several of you but now I want to make the formal announcement that I want you guys in on the Aiden's Angels action. I want this to be about more than just Aiden. Yes we all love him - and we'll never stop - but come on, this is a group of people on the internet that share at least one common love. Let's find out more.

So, starting next week, I'm going to be featuring some Angels. It'll go hand in hand with reviews and articles and other fun stuff but I'm also going to be interviewing YOU to find out what makes you tick.

Interested in being interviewed? Email me: vicki.trask@gmail.com

What questions do you want answered? What else would you like to see from the blog? What are you doing next weekend? Tell me everything! In the comments below of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment