Saturday 14 September 2013

Angels Feature: Theresa Largusa

Meet Theresa

 
Name: Theresa Lynn Largusa
Location: McKinney, Texas
Age: 48
Occupation: Telecommunications Project Manager - On Hiatus...indefinitely...or until my novel is finished.
Favourite genre: Science Fiction/Fantasy or, Speculative Fiction, if you prefer.
Favourite author: Virginia Woolf
Favourite book: "Orlando"
First book you ever remember reading (for leisure): "The Story of Doctor Dolittle" by Hugh Lofting
Are you a “casual” reader or an “avid” reader? What makes you so?: I'm an avid slow reader. I average two good-sized novels per month. If I'm not writing, I'm reading. I tend to jump down many rabbit holes when I read, so I've always had trouble devouring a book in a day or weekend, no matter how much I'm engrossed in the story. My brain wanders off into "What If?" territory a lot.
Most recent read: "The Ocean at the End of the Lane" by Neil Gaiman
Next read: "Crooked Moon" by Lisette Brodey
Favourite place to read: In my office, or The Clubhouse as my dogs like to call it.
Dream vacation: Ireland
Favourite drink while reading: Coffee
If you could think of the most ideal, fantasy, crazy perfect situation for reading a book, what would it be?: At an author event, where I got to read passages from my novel(s) for the lovely people who came out on a rainy evening to hear me speak.
How do you choose your books: Twitter buzz
How is your bookshelf organized? (Alphabetically by title, author, by colour, random): Random, as long as the color, design, and size of each book looks good alongside its neighbor.
When was the last time you went to a bookstore?: Three weeks ago.
What drew you to Between/Aiden?: I find the mix of historical romance, the paranormal, coming-of-age, and spirituality appealing in The Between Series. Stories about first love are delicious, and sexy scenes seal the deal.  
One cool fact about you?: Once when I was working in retail, Malcolm McDowell asked me where he could find AA batteries. So I told him.  
How can Angels connect with you?: I'm on Twitter and I play with words on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment