Friday 20 December 2013

Ceann Bliadhna Sona

Today is December 20th which means...
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LINDSEY AND AIDEN!
Though we may not see it in Book Four (more details coming as soon as I hear something) today is the first (official) anniversary of Lindsey and Aiden MacRae. And what better way to celebrate with you than to check in briefly with our favourite couple before we leave them to celebrate privately.
I should warn you that this does contain spoilers from the series so far so read at your discretion.
Be sure to send @cynditefft and @AidenMacRae your love on twitter so they can pass it on to Lindsey and their child. And of course if you comment below I'll make sure they get the message. Spread the love, my lovelies.
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
  1. How has your first year as a married couple been?
    Lindsey: Crazy! Of course, it’s always hard counting anniversaries with us, isn’t it? We don’t do anything the easy way, I’ve learned. Still, I wouldn’t change a thing. Well, maybe I’d change being hunted down by one psychotic hell transporter after another, but the rest is good.
    Aiden: More than good. *pinches Lindsey on the bum*
    Lindsey: *grins and smacks him* Brat.
  1. What are some new quirks you've learned about each other?
    Aiden: Ah, I have one! She won’t go to bed without flossing her teeth.
    Lindsey: Good dental hygiene is important. You don’t want gingivitis.
    Aiden: Ginger what? We didna have such things in my day. Seems… a wee bit frivolous, aye?
    Lindsey: Yeah, and how many teeth were your clansmen missing?
    Aiden: *considers* Point taken.
  1. What has been the biggest challenge (apart from the obvious)?
    Aiden: Well, ye might say we haven’t been sleeping so well of late.
    Lindsey: *yawns* You can say that again. I don’t remember the last time I slept more than a few hours at a time. This gets better, right? Please say it gets better.
    Aiden: Well, Joanne did say the twins didna sleep through the night for six months…
    Lindsey: I don’t know how she did it. Wonder woman, seriously. Thank God we don’t have twins. *shudders*
  1. Do you have a couple name?
    Lindsey: Like Bradjelina or Bennifer? *starts cracking up* Aidsey? Linden? Hey, that’s a tree, isn’t it?
    Aiden: What are ye on about?
    Lindsey: *blinks eyes innocently* Nothing, honey. Just saying how you’re strong and mighty like a tree.
    Aiden: I know you’re up to no good when ye look at me that way.
    Lindsey: Who, me?
  1. Please tell me you have cute pet names for each other.
Lindsey: No, not really, aside from him calling me “lass” now and then. He does have a pet name for the baby, but I won’t tell you what it is. Don’t want to spoil anything! ;)
  1. How will you be spending your Christmas together? Any new traditions?
    Aiden: ‘Tis lovely having family in Ian and Sarah. They’ve welcomed us like kin, so we are not alone. Sarah cooks enough to feed an entire castle of Scotsmen though we’ve only the small group of us. *laughs* Och, but her cooking… Mmm, she is an angel straight from heaven, that one.
    Lindsey: True. I’m glad I’m not on my own to figure out how to cook meals for the holidays. It’s not like my mom taught me any of that. Though I could probably have gone without learning how to cook haggis. Yuck!
  1. Okay last one: How will you be spending your first anniversary?
    Aiden: *grins*
    Lindsey: I think she means besides that.
    Aiden: Sorry. ‘Tis just with the babe, I’m rather looking forward to that, as ye call it.
    Lindsey: Me, too. Believe me.
*insert break in the interview while they convince each other just how much they’ve missed that*
  1. Alright I lied: How do you say "Happy Anniversary" in Gaelic?
    Aiden: “Ceann Bliadhna Sona”, though a bottle of whisky works just as well. ;)

One last thing, my Angels. If you have suggestions for Lindsey and Aiden's couple name. Submit them to me on twitter (@vatrask) with the hashtag #TeamMacRae

No comments:

Post a Comment